Ask About Preferred Pricing Reserved for Monex Atlas Account Customers
America's Billion-Dollar Two-Way, Buy & Sell Market for Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium
|The Monex Standard||$1,924.90||$1,849.50||$1,924.90||-10.20|
|Atlas Preferred Prices||$1,909.30||$1,852.90||$1,909.30||-10.20|
First released by the United States mint in 1986, the Gold American Eagle is the first modern bullion coin to be authorized by the United States Congress . . . and is backed by the U.S. Mint for its weight, content and purity. American Eagle gold coins are available from Monex in three different sizes and denominations:
- The one-ounce Gold American Eagle has a total weight of 1.0909 troy ounces (or 33.931 grams), contains one troy ounce of pure gold and has a face value of $50. One-ounce Gold American Eagles are sold in units of ten one-ounce coins.
- The quarter ounce Gold American Eagle has a total weight of 0.2727 troy ounces (or 8.483 grams) and contains a quarter ounce of pure gold and a face value of $10. These coins are sold in units of 20 coins.
- The tenth ounce gold coin has a total weight of 0.1091 troy ounces (or 3.393 grams), contains a tenth ounce of pure gold and has a face value of $5. These coins are sold in units of 20 coins.
For more than 50 years, the Monex group of companies has been dedicated to bringing precious metals investments to all Americans. We strive to make our customers understand that personal service and depository delivery of precious metals is a labor of love for us.
Monex Deposit Company has earned its position as America’s trusted name in gold and other precious metals for a variety reasons including the following:
- More than $60 billion in customer transactions
- Our large and dedicated staff of precious metals professionals
- A two-way buy and sell marketplace
- Extended trading day hours from 5:30am to 4:30pm PST
- Low premiums and competitive pricing
Monex is ready, willing and eager to become your preferred source for the finest in precious metals products and services. Give us a call today to learn more about the gold American eagle coins for sale at Monex.
Monex wants you to have the information you need to make informed decisions on buying and selling your precious metals. As such, we offer a wide range of materials available to send you, including books, brochures, catalogs, videos, special market reports, charts and other information to inform and educate you.
You could spend many hours, or even days, searching the internet for the answers to your questions about purchasing and owning precious metals. Or, you could do what tens of thousands of customers do each year: Talk to a friendly, experienced and knowledgeable Monex Account Representative who will give you information based on your personal situation and circumstances.
All form fields are required*
For more than 50 years, Monex companies and brand have been America’s trusted name in gold and other precious metals. With customer transactions now totaling over $60 billion, Monex Deposit Company, established in 1987, is today America’s premier precious metals dealer because of our dedication to customer service and satisfaction.